Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spellbound by Louise Richardson's Art

So, I would have a few jewelry project photos for you today, but I ran out of rhinestones half way through what I was doing. I hate running out of rhinestones probably more than any other supply because the world needs more pretty little things. Anyway, I'll share the work of an artist that has captivated me recently.

nettle

nettle (detail)

This week I ran across the Flickr stream of mixed media artist Louise Richardson and am spellbound by her sculptures that include vintage ephemera and dresses. They have an ethereal quality that evokes the feeling of wandering through haunted ruins on a dewy spring morning.

Take.From.Away

My mother said

Settle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...