Friday, February 17, 2012

Vintage finds of the week: Well traveled bag and a woman in a hat


This week I found this awesome duffel/weekend bag. Navy blue Guatemalan striped cotton and leather. Tons of pockets and large enough to be a suitcase. Ready for any summer adventures!

And I've hinted before that I collect old photos, when the truth is I'm obsessed over them! So, I think I'm going to start posting a favorite photo find a week also. And eventually I'll collect my thoughts enough to do an entire post on my collection. Here's a photo I ran across this week which has quickly become a favorite.


I'm guessing 1930s by her dress. But it's hard to look at the dress when this photo is all about the hat! Tilted just so perfectly! Anyway, this photo was found at the Flickr stream of a man who collects photographs and posts under the name mrwaterslide. You can check out his photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...