Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jewelry Sneak Peek: Take a look at my new collection

It feels like forever since I've post on some of my projects or creative pursuits. I'm counting down three days (Hooray!) until I leave my day job and pursue my Etsy store full time. The past weeks though, my day job has been extremely demanding, leaving me pretty drained and with very little time to work on projects. I haven't let that stop me though and have been secretly working on a new line of jewelry for the store (Hooray! again).


Here is a sneak peek of some of the pieces that I have been stock piling. Everything is textile based, made from recycled fabric and leather bits. I haven't come up with a strong name for the collection yet but I am brainstorming. Maybe the Rag Doll Collection?



I was intentionally going for a shabby chic yet bohemian look. I hope it works and I have lots of ideas to develop it further! I will start adding the new items to the store next week on Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...