Friday, March 30, 2012

Vintage finds of the week: 70s Givenchy sweater and turquoise cowgirl boots


There are two finds this week because I couldn't decide which one was cooler and the orange and the turquoise really make each other pop! The first is a 1970s Givenchy sweater cardigan. It's actually a mens, but the sizing places it as a modern day womans medium. The orange and white graphic print is very cool. It'll be perfect for layering this summer!


What can I say about the boots except TURQUOISE! When I saw these I got so excited! I've been looking for a pair of boots in some shade of blue for a while, as blue cowboy boots aren't as common. Unfortunately these aren't my size, so I am envious of what lucky girl these do fit!


Both items will be in the store soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...