Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New shoes and garden blooms

I decided to post a few random photos from my first day self-employed! I know as happy as I am, not much really exciting happened and half of the day was spent doing business tax paperwork. But I did get to wear a new-to-me pair of vintage shoes and chill in my garden.


I just got these shoes in the mail and love them. They are vintage Bulgarian peasant shoes and I think they look fit for a doll! They were purchased at Vintage by Leni on Etsy.


I also got to unwind from corporate America in my garden. Actually having the time to appreciate the little things, which I am expecting to do a lot of this year! Here is what was in bloom yesterday. I hope that you all have a good day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...