Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Full of Inspiration: The Selby

A few weeks ago, I ran across this site The Selby. It features the photography of Todd Selby. For this particular website he offers an insider’s view of creative individuals in their personal spaces with an artist's eye for detail. I love looking at the various photo shoots from different people's homes. Most are very creative, colorful and surprising. This site has provided so much all around inspiration for me and I hope that you enjoy it!







And here's a Selby photo that isn't house related but has sparked a lot of creative ideas for me. These embroidered shorts, below, are awesome! Just seeing these, I have the urge to take an old pair of cutoffs and start embroidering.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...