Friday, May 18, 2012

Vintage find of the week: 1920s pajama set



This find was a big surprise! I always go into any antiques stores I can find, but knowing that I won't come out with anything. That's mainly because, most antiques sellers around here don't sell clothing, and the few that do put hefty price tags on everything. So, I enjoy going, but it's relatively rare that I find something with an affordable price. But I went to the antiques store this week and found this 1920s kimono inspired pajama/lounging set! I actually think the top is a kimono that had been altered into a bed jacket. There is also a quilted vest and satin cigarette pants. But what is even better is that they are all silk and in excellent condition. I have developed a crush on this outfit, but it is much too small for me (sigh)! So it will be up in the store soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...