Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Design Inspiration: Native American clothing

via Spell and the Gypsy Collective

These images are from a book that I really need to add to my design library. I could see these influencing future works for my "Modern Pocahontas" jewelry and bag line (in the store HERE). In fact, I am already thinking of adding more bird designs and strong turquoise lines to future projects just after looking at these photos. The book is Native American Clothing - An Illustrated History, by Theodore Brasser.









2 comments:

  1. You always find the coolest things! Your blog is a never-ending source of inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Even though everything is naturally stuff that interests me, I always wonder! I am so glad that you enjoy it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...