Monday, June 18, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Alice McCall SS12

Today I have inspiration and two corresponding projects! I discovered the spring/summer collection of Alice McCall and thought that the idea of florals printed on sheers was brilliant and perfect for summer! Take a look at a few of my favorite pieces and after the photo jump I have a project to share.





I was very inspired by her collection and decided to play with appliqueing flowers on various things this past week. The first I tried was on sheer white fabric. Here is my Alice McCall inspired shirt.



Then later in the week, since I was  making a few leather bags I decided to try it out on those. One of these bags I am keeping for myself but the other will be listed in the store!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...