Saturday, June 2, 2012

Project: Painted deer antlers


These are the antlers that I found at the flea market and blogged about in THIS post a few weeks ago. Now they are all gussied up, each with a different paint job. This first, I also made into a mobile from bits and bobs that I had left over other projects. It now hangs in my studio.


The second, has just been painted black and white. Because one mobile really is enough and I didn't have any better ideas at the time, this one has become part of the center piece on my dining table, nestled in a bowl with a few other natural objects on display.


Maybe one day it will be more than an object d'art, because there are so many great antler DIY ideas on Pinterest. Here are a few of my favorites:


Enjoy and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...