Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Striking vintage gold and a shop update


Yesterday I had one of those rare lucky days where I come across a very, very large amount of great vintage clothing. I was able to buy out the remainder of the stock of a brick and mortar vintage store. At least that is my theory. I went to a large garage sale and there were easily 100+ vintage items with cute little hand written price tags as if they were once part of a shop's stock. But, to my knowledge there has never been a vintage clothing store in my town, so it might just be deadstock from back in the day! The bulk of the clothes are from the 1960s and are the most gorgeous formals, including plus sizes and a wedding dress to die for! Here's a sneak peek at a few of the dresses plus the bags upon bags of vintage that now fill my living room.


And I can't ignore business, so today is a shop update day. All of these items will be up in the store today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...