Monday, July 9, 2012

My ultimate vintage wishlist: World traveler edition

As a vintage seller, I usually pass on my awesome finds to other people, but I do have a list of items that I lust after and am always looking for. Yes, I could probably buy them from another seller, but usually, that is cost prohibitive for me, and finding that rare sought after item is half the fun! So, I am continuing the short running series on what items are on my ultimate vintage wishlist.

Today's edition is the world traveler edition. Mainly because all items are vintage ethnic items from around the globe. But I also like to think that one day, I'll do more traveling and comb the markets of the places that I visit and bring back many interesting things.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...