Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fall/Winter collections in the details

I've seen a few designers autumn/winter collections the past month. I normally find atleast one that I find very inspiring in it entirety, but this year, I really can't say that. What I do find inspiring is the small details instead. Here is a run down of a few designers and the details I love about their collections.






Etro A/W 2012 - I love how this collection combines paisley and patchwork with mesh, geometric lines and a well tailored suit. Kind of bohemian crossed with edgy Noir. View the rest of the collection HERE.





Mara Hoffman A/W 2012 - I find that I consistently like Mara Hoffman's version of a modern bohemian and this collection, aside from some really goofy looking hats, was no different. Sweaters and coats with strong tribal designs and the ethnic statement jewelry are the strong points of this collection. If you want to see more, or see what I was talking about when I said goofy hats, click HERE.

What Fall/Winter collections have you seen that you find inspiring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...