Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Project: Colored leather




I'm still tooling leather and have recently started playing with leather dyes and the colors that can be produced on leather. Here are a few of my color exploration projects. I'm feeling very comfortable tooling and dying leather now, so this week I will begin my first tooled leather pieces for the store! Being so, you probably won't see any more tooled leather posts for a while until I debut the pieces. I'm very excited as I have come up with some really great ideas for belts, bags and jewelry! Happy Tuesday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! I love the wing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can I buy this wing-bracelet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I make them on a made-to-order basis in my shop. If you are interested, I can custom make one for $60.00, excluding shipping, with a turn around time of 7-10 days. You can either use the contact button here on the blog or contact me through my Etsy shop to begin the custom order process.

      Delete
  3. how much for the flower leather bracelet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Do you mean the whole stack in the first photo? If so, then $60.00 for the bracelet stack with creation time of 3-5 days. If you want just an individual bracelet and not the whole stack it is $12.00 for an individual bracelet. You can either use the contact button here on the blog or contact me through my Etsy shop to begin the custom order process.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...