Friday, August 17, 2012

Vintage find of the week: 1970s boho for fall


This week was one of those weeks that I came out of the thrift stores nearly empty handed, with the exception of these two great finds. Even though I didn't find much, I really couldn't be happier with what I found. I have had the growing desire to mix more 1970s boho pieces into my wardrobe for this fall and these finds fit that theme perfectly! It also doesn't hurt that I have been looking for a wide brim brown hat that fit for a while, so I was delighted to find this fedora. I can't wait to give it a fancier hat band. The wool blanket coat reminds me so much of this photo below from the Free People August lookbook!


You can view the rest of the Free People lookbook HERE, but the wool blanket coat will be listed in the store today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...