Sunday, September 30, 2012

Closet cleaning


I tooke the time this week to do my usual change-of-the-seasons closet cleaning and rearranging. It's when I move the summer things to the back and bring the sweaters and jackets up to the front. It's also when I go through an edit, because I seem to add things so easily! Truthfully, I hate closet cleaning. I have told my husband that my 4 ft x4 ft closet isn't big enough and that we need to get a bigger house to adequately store my vintage collection. But, that's a dream for later, so I have to part with a few things every year. Here's a sneak peek of a few things from my closet that will hit the store in the coming months. Of course, if anyone would like any details now, just shoot me an email!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...