Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Tooled Leather "Luck" Cuff Debate



So I'm having a little bit of a debate with myself and it all revolves around this cuff. I finished this tooled leather "Luck" themed cuff bracelet a few weeks ago. It's part tooled leather and part one-of-a-kind assemblage. It has all sorts of goodies...antique bone dice, arrows, roman artifacts and I tooled letters for the first time on it. It reads "Luck...Lead me in the right direction." When I came up with the idea, I had absolutely no intention of keeping it for myself. But by the time I finished it I really, really liked it. So it has been sitting for three weeks and I haven't brought myself to either list it on Etsy or wear it. I keep debating whether or not to keep it or sell it! I'll eventually decide in time, but does anyone else have debates like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...