Friday, September 21, 2012

Vintage finds of the week: Only in the US Southwest


I mentioned in yesterday's vintage photo post that I had been to an antiques mall this week. Well, in addition to that photo, these were the items that I came home with. These are the type of things that can probably be found only in the US Southwest...a 1940s mexican blanket shawl, old horse photos, 1950s goofy native american souvenir post cards, and tooled leather. I think the regional differences probably make for very interesting vintage finds. The things in the picture are pretty common around here, but not so common other places, possibly. Anyway, I'm thrilled with my take home loot and the fact that I get to share it...the shawl will be in the store soon! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...