Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving weekend

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and I hope that you did, too! I thought I would share a few random shots from the weekend. Enjoy!


We actually got fog, which is a rarity out in the desert. To tell you the truth, the weather was kind of wacky with fog one day, sunshine the next. 80 degrees on Thanksgiving and 50 degrees on Black Friday meant that coats and scarves suddenly piled up on my entry way coat rack.


After very typical American turkey and family festivities, I put the finishing touches on a few handmade leather bags and made sushi rolls.


Of course there was a lot of thrifting as I thrifted and antique shopped my town and a few surrounding towns. And all while listing to Christmas music! It's probably not so much of a coincidence that I prefer the vintage Christmas tunes from 1920's jazz age, 1940s swing, 1950s rock and my favorite of all, the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack. How did everyone else's weekend go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...