Friday, December 7, 2012

Vintage find of the week: East West Musical Instruments Leather Pants


When I found this pristine pair of 1970s leather pants this week, I was completely unfamiliar with it's brand. But it had a very interesting tag, East West Musical Instruments, so I decided to do some research. What I found was an awesome story! East West Musical Instruments was a store in San Francisco in the late 60s - 70s that made high end leather garments for rock stars! They outfitted everyone including Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix and Carlos Santana. Very cool! They made the coolest leather jackets I have ever seen, some shown below. Enjoy the pictures and little bit of history and these pants will be in the store soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...