Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Display inspiration


I've made it one of my goals for 2013 to start doing craft fair/festival booths. Pinterest has been great for inspiration on this. To tell you the truth I don't know where to start and have just been pinning everything I like that comes across my eyes. So right now, I'm all over the place, but I think that is just due to excitement. It's almost overwhelming because I could really have fun with this, but don't know which way to take it. I'm sure as I calm down and focus more I'll be able to fit my style and creativity into a workable concept for a booth display. The pictures above are all from my Pinterest board on display inspiration. They are helping me figure out what I want or don't want my future booth display to be like. Hopefully I'll start narrowing down and come up with some great ideas of my own soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...