Friday, January 18, 2013

Vintage finds of the week: Bags for you and me

I have to admit that this week was fairly uneventful when it came to fabulous finds, but I did find a few bags that I would like to share with everyone. The bag above is a 1940s bullion beaded clutch that is absolutely gorgeous! I love bullion embroidery (actually any embroidery, but I'm sure you've figured that one out!) and this bag just seems so different from any other similar bag. As much as I admire small bags, I feel the need to carry a lot of stuff and always require a large bag. It is listed in the store HERE!

I did manage to find a larger vintage cross body bag, which I have kept for myself, below. I'm not sure of the decade since it is handmade, but it is cow hair and leather. It has the perfect Southwestern cool vibe to it and I'm happy to be it's new owner! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. That CLUTCH! Ugh, simply gorgeous!

    http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? It'll be list tomorrow and I'll update the blog with the link!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...