Friday, February 22, 2013

Vintage find of the week: 1970s Gunne Sax Peasant Wedding Dress


As you know, I had a chance to travel last weekend and I was able to bring back a large truck full of wonderful vintage! There was an entire wardrobe from the 1940-70s, plus I hit every thrift store I encountered. There is enough great vintage to keep me very busy over the next few weeks and I'm excited to show case a few pieces as they are cleaned up and ready for the store. The first one is this 1970s white cotton gauze Mexican peasant style wedding dress. So perfect for the coming spring, so it will be in the store soon!

2 comments:

  1. Where can I find one like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! This one sold years ago, but if you have the time and persistence, searching on Ebay and Etsy in the vintage sections might yield another. Gunne Sax is a popular label and did make multiples of garments, so another will pop up eventually.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...