Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Life lately...

Here's a few photos from the last couple of weeks. Okay, so it's mainly vintage related, but I did spend quite a bit of time cleaning and repairing hundreds of items from a large estate. Enjoy!

a 1930s night gown / wooden leaf buttons 

Cleaning and reshaping shoes / a small sewing repair

a 1950s striped blouse on my striped ironing board / groovy 1960s era mural found on an underpass

Dying my jeans to make them dark denim / yardage of vintage ethnic fabric that I thrifted


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's only a small portion of the mural. The whole thing was very elaborate and breath taking, but unfortunately lesser artists had spray painted obscene things on top over time. So, I photographed the undamaged part.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...