Sunday, March 31, 2013

March in pictures...

March just seemed to fly by to me! Here are a few pictures from my month. On top, I hosted a group craft night where everyone showed up with their choice of dollar store toys to be painted and turned into refrigerator magnets. I now have dinosaurs and zoo animals, gilded and painted tribal all over my fridge. On bottom, eye catching thrifty finds.


On top, I made delicious homemade potato chips in the microwave! Since no oil is involved, they are actually healthy! Okay, I know I'm using a lot of exclamation points, but I love potato chips, but rarely allow myself to eat them because of the fat. So find THIS recipe made me happy. On bottom, wearing a few new bangle bracelets that I made. There will be a DIY tutorial for these in the future.


On top, what I wore for a night out on the town. Lots of lace in spring colors. On bottom, buying veggie plants for this year's garden. Homemade salsa is a staple in my house, so I always grow the ingredients to make it.


Left, trying on a crazy cool 1980s oversized batwing sequin jacket. Right, I accidentally happened on the scene of a wild fire. Seeing an all black, still smoking ember of a world was visually striking and kind of creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...