Saturday, April 20, 2013

Kicking off flea market season

As I mentioned on Thursday, HERE, the flea markets in my area opened for the summer this week. I had a great time going to the opening day and here's some of what I found:

1920s embroidered linens, handmade appliques and crochet collar

 1940s jacket pattern, unused and still in factory folds! It's a size too small, but I know how to size up patterns. I can't wait to sew the sailor jacket shown on the cover.

A 1950s era rhinestone peter pan collar necklace. Just because I'm a sucker for sparkly things.

An antique tooled leather photo album that is completely empty and unused! I can't wait to start filling it with my special photos.

1 comment:

  1. Flea market season is my favorite time of the year too. I love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...