Monday, April 1, 2013

Movie: Roman Holiday


I must admit that this was my first watching of Roman Holiday (Netflix, Wikipedia), a 1953 romantic comedy starring Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn. And I say first watching, because there will be many more! I absolutely loved the movie and it has definitely become a "must add to my collection" film. Audrey Hepburn plays a princess that slips away from her handlers to really experience life for a day and runs into Gregory Peck. It's 24 hours of the most fleetingly perfect moments of fun, adventure and romance. I won't spoil it for others who haven't seen it, but the bittersweet end is perfect and she returns to her world a much stronger and independent woman.


If you want to copy Audrey's fabulous look in the movie, I've picked out a few items below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...