Thursday, April 18, 2013

Vintage photos of the week: A 1940s photo album

For this week's vintage photo, I thought I would do something different and share an entire photo album that I found at the flea market this week. The flea market's here are out doors and seasonal, so I was very happy that they are open for the summer! I founds tons of other great things, which I will share over the next few days. But I'm going to focus on this photo album today. 2/3 of the pictures were removed, but from what is left I can tell that it was a photoalbum of a teenage girl. The youngest photos are labeled 1942 and they do get older. But it mainly chronicles her friends, graduating class and trips she took with her family. Below I've shown whole pages with a close up of my favorite picture from the page. Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. I love looking through my grandmothers old photo albums. So many awesome photos. Oh, and that photo album is so cool, by the way!

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...