Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Make your own Hi-Lo blouse


This week, I decided that I would like to add a hi-lo blouse to my wardrobe. They are actually very easy to make, so I'm going to share how I made mine. What you will need is:

A shirt of your choosing (I intentionally chose an extra large size blouse because I wanted a flowy, oversized fit.)
Basic sewing materials (scissors, sewing machine, thread)


First, measure and mark how short you want the shirt to be in the front. Then lay the blouse flat, with the side seam up. Cut a gentle curve. Start at the high point that you marked in front and drop down to a lower hem in the back.


Okay, that was the hardest part! Finish the hem with the sewing machine and you will be done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...