Saturday, June 8, 2013

New in the store: Tooled leather earrings


It's been awhile since I've posted about a either a jewelry project or a tooled leather project. Back in January I tore a tendon in my right (dominant) arm and haven't been able to do much as it healed. But I'm better now and regained most of the motor coordination that is required to do fine detailed work. Which means that I have actually been tooling leather like a mad woman. While I my arm was healing, so many ideas for projects just kept piling up in my brain. And now, I'm finally working on all of them. Expect frequent tooled leather project posts and sneak peeks for the next couple of months. The first project I would like to introduce is the tooled leather and turquoise earrings above. A few pairs are already in the store HERE so check them out! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...