Saturday, October 19, 2013

Vintage Vignette: Sisters

Constantly cleaning and sewing the mass amount of vintage clothing from the theater warehouse sometimes leaves me feeling slightly crazy. I think it's because I'm used to being so much more creative and I have been so busy cleaning (a necessary evil) that I haven't been able to flex my creative mental muscles lately. So, I recently decided to occasionally take a break from the dull behind the scenes stuff, but not completely from vintage. I've started composing what I call "Vintage Vignettes." I compose fine art photographs with some of my vintage finds. I'll post the vignettes here as I compose them. The first series of two Edwardian era nightgowns from the same estate. So, sisters in a sense. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...