Here are a few things that have made my holiday wishlist this year. You can find all of the information below. What made it on your wishlist this year?
1. Pink Clay facial mask, Herbivore Botanicals, to help combat dry winter skin.
2. & 3. Even though I don't mention it on the blog, I actually consume books and would love to add these two to my library: Nights at the Circus, by Angela Carter and The Hearing Trumpet, by Leonora Carrington
4. Hair stick, by Ian Henderson Art, because my hair is getting ridiculously long this would be the perfect accent to coiled buns and braids.
5. Tapestry ankle boots, BAIT Footwear
6. 1930s sweater set, Rivers and Roses, vintage yet modern looking, with pieces that can be worn together or mixed with other items
7. Indigo dye kit, to try my hand at shibori dying techniques