Saturday, February 1, 2014

Life lately...

Left: What I wore, 1970s tall lace up boots and my 1940s dress-turned-skirt. Right: 1950s mid century modern diamond print fabric.

Top: Sorting through my vintage patterns. Bottom: Sewing a lace top.

Left: 1970s blue velvet lace applique jacket. Right: Estate sale finds, tooled leather tote bag and Chimayo vests.

Top: A 1950s blue and silver square dance outfit. Bottom: Teaching myself to hand smock fabric.

Left: One of the items, a 1930s velvet dress, from a large photoshoot. Right: A cotton sari.

Top: What I wore, a 1950s floral blouse and a 1970s corduroy balloon sleeve peplum jacket. Bottom: The embroidery of a 1970s Mexican peasant dress.

Left: A shelf in my studio with vintage clothing and vintage patterns. Right: Making potato onion pierogies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...