Thursday, March 13, 2014

1950s Fiesta Circle Skirt and Petticoat


Wow! Isn't that skirt amazing? It has to be the fanciest 1950s western circle skirt that I have found to date. It is just festooned with metallic gold and copper trims. When the sun hits it, it really sparkles! It was found with this so-not-the-average petticoat. The top layer is an ombre brown with a screenprinted black lace design on it. I haven't seen too many patterned petticoats, so I'm guessing that this one is special. When both of these items are worn together, they would be fit for a fiesta! I just finished cleaning them and they are due to be photographed in the coming week. So, they will be in the store shortly! If anyone wants more details in the meantime, feel free to contact me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...