Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Life lately...

Top: Planting herb and veggie plants in my garden. Bottom: Lots of suede fringe.

Left and Right: I spent a day having fun dying fabric, which I will post on the blog in the next few weeks!

Top: 1960s flower power prints. Bottom: Sewing a camisole.

Left: What I wore, a 1940s paisley maxi dress and a 1930s fringed black bolero jacket, but not together. Right: Some awesome metallic 1950s mid century modern wrapping paper that picked up at the thrift store.

Top: The first flea market of the year. Bottom: On a recent trip to the thrift store, I came home with tons of lace and ruffled petticoats.

Top: What I wore, a 1930s era kimono as a duster jacket over jeans and a cami. Bottom: Another sewing project. I did a lot of sewing the past three weeks!

Left: A corner of my studio cluttered with sewing projects in various stages and vintage. Right: I went to a rural estate sale, and while there was no ladies clothing, there was this awesome view of the desert. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...