Monday, April 14, 2014

Very Southwestern Vintage Finds

It's the start of flea market season! This week the local flea market opened for the year and I was there on opening day. I brought home all of the neat Southwestern items below. When I got home, I realized that all of them could be put together for a complete outfit. I don't normally shop with outfits in mind, but it just turned out that way. Below are a 1960s Mexican peasant blouse with embroidered butterflies around the front button placket, a Guatemalan maxi skirt, an Aztec sun motif tooled leather belt, handmade Native American moccasins and a floral tooled leather purse. All of the items will be in the store as soon as they receive a proper photo shoot. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...