Sunday, July 27, 2014

A tooled leather clock



I haven't really talked about non-vintage projects on the blog lately, but I have been working on a lot of tooled leather projects behind the scenes. The most exciting of the bunch is this clock that I just finished. The clock on my living room wall died and I decided to replace it, but with my own creation. You'd be surprised at how many of my projects stem from something I either want or need, so I make them myself and then I make extras for the store. This clock, for the time being, isn't going into the store, only because I feel like a clock would be out of place with woman's clothes and accessories. Maybe one day I'll start a second store of only home goods, but until then I'll take custom orders for this through email. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...