Saturday, December 6, 2014

Art and Design: Self Press Ceramics

Wow, it feels like ages since I posted about something not vintage! I used to blog frequently about art or products that caught my eye, but haven't in a while because I'm quite certain I've suffered from internet overload recently. But with the holiday season in full swing, now seems like a good time to resurrect the habit, especially if it helps point out overlooked shops that offer unique items that might just make the perfect gift for someone. 

I came across Self Press Ceramics while looking for the perfect gift for someone else recently and honestly want to buy their whole store for myself! I love all of their ceramic pieces. The limited indigo and white palatte with images of hands and eyes are just the perfect combination. You can see a few of my favorite pieces from their shop below and peruse the whole shop HERE. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...