Monday, September 28, 2015

A stack of vintage magazines

A friend who know I like old stuff recently gifted me a stack of old magazines. None of them were fashion related, unfortunately, but there was a few interesting things that I thought I would share.

1960s hair do's from the Paris runways and how to get the look at home!

1960s evening gown trends...

...and 1960s accessory trends. Looks at all of those fabulous mod accessories! And those white boots!

1940s winter shoe and coat fashions.

And know for some totally random silliness. It wasn't remotely fashion related, but the pictures made me chuckle. There was an article about a family of dare devils and circus performers in the 1930s. Some of their antics are so funny! They must have been very entertaining neighbors! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...