Saturday, January 16, 2016

Life lately...



Hello dear readers! For the first "Life lately" of 2016 I thought I would catch everyone up on what's been going on in my life and make a few announcements! The end of 2015 and beginning of 2016 has been so wonderfully busy in my vintage shop! I'm so grateful and thankful to all of my customers and supporters. It's been so busy in fact that I'm spread a little too thin as Instagram has slowly taken the top spot in how my customers reach me. If you are on Instagram, you'll know how addicting it is! I've truly come to enjoy how I can get nearly instant feedback from people and the friendships I've made through Instagram. So, in 2016 I'll be focusing less on the blog and more on Instagram. The blog will still get shop updates, notices of sales, and the occasional vintage restoration project. But instead of posting 4 times a week, it will be more like 4 times a month. If you want to see behind the scenes, previews of vintage items before they hit the store, and projects in progress follow me on Instagram HERE! Happy 2016 Everyone!

Left: A very successful day of vintage hunting. Right: A 70s heart print sweater that is perfect for Valentine's Day.

Left: On the road and scouring flea markets for items for the shop. Right: One of which is gorgeous 40s kimono.

Left and Right: I found a pristine 1920s Girls Scout uniform! It has the neatest merit badges. It will be in the shop soon!

Left: Soaking a 1930s peasant blouse. Right: The ribbon work on a 1950s blouse.

Top and bottom: So many great items were photographed in the past month! All will be coming to the shop soon!

Left and Right: A new tooled leather bag is in the works for 2016. Expect an update and product reveal soon!

Left: I found a rare 1970s Oshwahkon leather jacket. Right: A 1930s dress with a killer print gets new buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...