Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Life lately...

Left: Repairing a 1920s lace dress. Right: Desert mountain hikes.

Left: My tooled leather bird wing cuff has been so popular, that I have finally added it to the shop! View the listing HERE to get yours! Right: Spring bag preview.

Left: On an average photo shoot, I take 350-500 photos. Right: A 1950s dress being photographed.

Left: Denim preview, all pieces will be in the shop soon! Right: Working on upcycled bags for the shop.

Left: A 1940s novelty print dress drying on the clothes line. Right: A sneak peek at one of the bags I recently made for the shop.

Left and Right: I brought home a closet full of 1970s/80s ankle boots and here are a small sampling.

Left and Right: A personal favorite find from the past month, a 1930s era crazy quilt.

I found some great vintage recently! Left: An Edwardian era pair of boots and Right: 3 1950s party dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...