Thursday, June 16, 2016

Life lately...

Top, bottom and below top, bottom: I did a ton of traveling in the month of May and early June. I was all over New Mexico, Texas and Colorado doing two of my favorite things, picking and exploring ghost towns. I've photographed a few of my favorite vintage finds from my trips above and below. Most are already in the shop!
Top: A spectacular 1930s ruffle dress. Bottom: Fixing accessories up for the shop.
Top: 1930s kimono with awesome lining! Bottom: More accessories! I was on a roll with finding killer boots and bags!
Left: I make a rare appearance! I finally found a pair of 1950s cat eye glasses that looked good on me! Right: An 1980s dress with a really cool cut out back.

Top: Warm weather desert hikes. Bottom: I found a few 1950s blouses, many unworn and with original tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...