Saturday, September 24, 2016

Patchwork Totes for Fall

It has been a while since I've been able to sit down and create with leather, since I've mainly been focusing on the vintage side of my shop. It was so nice to create something new and not just mend something old! I realized that I have a ridiculous amount of scraps left over from other projects and decided to make patchwork tote bags. I started with the red/purple/pink tones and the result is these two totes. Each bag is one of a kind and there are only two! If they do well, I can do other colors ranges as well (shades of blue or shades of brown/tan). If you would like more information they are listed HERE! Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! just discovered it)
    I think the lining for the bags is just right!��

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...