Saturday, July 15, 2017

Life lately...

Left: The embroidery on a 1970s kimono robe featuring hummingbirds! Now in the shop. Right: Polishing two pairs of cute 1980s oxfords.

Left: A 1950s Hand painted and beaded Mexican circle skirt. Right: The close up detail of a pair of 1970s trousers. Both will be in the shop shortly!

Left: I bought a 1960s shoe store (well, just some of it's left over stock). You can read about it HERE if you missed it. Right: A desert hike with an approaching storm.

I did keep one pair of 1960s sneakers for myself!

Left and Right: I spotted a baggy of tarnished and twisted up metal at an estate sale recently. When I got it home, I untangled it, polished it, and researched the hallmarks on the back. It turned out being an antique Chinese silver belt! It will be in the shop eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...